Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Update

Just a really quick update... Nat is here in Aberdeen, and we had a FANTASTIC weekend in Paris! I don't have a ton of time to update the blog just now, but here is a link (HERE) to some of our pictures from this weekend... video coming soon! Check back soon for more details!

-Brady

3 comments:

Jody said...

I checked out the fun pictures. We can't wait to hear more about your great time together. We are so happy the two of you are back with each other.
Lots of love.
Janell and the gang.
We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous....I love Paris, even in the winter, and looks like you got to go to all the great places--Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, along the Seine....we want to return there someday soon. We are glad you got to go and see it all. Jerry and Doris

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Wow, what a fun time. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Glad you could celebrate the day together, what a memory you will have of your "FIRST" Valentine's Day together as husband and wife !! We love you.

Mom and Dad Brown