Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a wonderful morning....

I heard Carson start to stir a little after 7am CT this morning knowing that he shouldn't be ready to wake and eat again until around 9am. Brady was going into the office late this morning, because of the icy roads, so I decided to go get our little man out of his bed and put him in bed with us. It was so sweet....he nestled down into the crook of my arm and fell right back asleep. After a while Brady scooped up Bitsy and put her in bed with us too....it was family snuggle time. We all just laid there under the warm blankets and slept off-and-on for another 45 minutes or so. It was just a simple experience, but one that touched my heart so deeply. I laid there thinking how truly blessed I was...I have my very own incredible family. God is good!!!!!!!

Last weekend, Brady and I braved the mall and took Carson for his first visit with Santa. The mall was a nightmare, but much to our surprise, there was no line for Santa. We actually had to wake Carson for his picture. :-) Brady and I both got so emotional when we saw the picture of our precious baby boy sitting on the lap of Santa...he was so tiny and there is just something so very moving about that "first" time. Here is the picture......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling picture...next year will be a blast!
We are all so blessed to have you guys in our lives.
Love you.
Mimi & Pops Brown