Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our little monkey is 3 months old!!!!


So hard to believe that our little monkey is already 3 months old!!!


So much time has passed, so I won't even try to catch you up but rather pick up from here. We are really sorry for being so lapsed with our postings. But, we're still trying to adjust to our new lifestyle. :-)

Carson is a dream baby. He is so content and has been an absolute champ with his new schedule. I thank God everyday for giving us such a happy baby!!! He smiles constantly and just recently Brady and I heard him let out a little giggle. He has the sweetest voice and he loves to hear himself. My favorite time with him is just after he's finished a bottle and I'm changing his diaper. As soon as I lay him down on his change pad, the smiles just light up. His changing pad is on his bathroom vanity and is right in front of the mirror. Carson has recently discovered his reflection in that mirror and loves to "talk" to himself. Those little coos and goos will just melt you!!!! Same goes for bathtime....he's discovered his reflection in the mirror and will watch and talk to himself all throughout his bath (which he loves!).

We are really working on tummy time....needless to say, Carson is not too fond of tummy time and it generally completely wears him out. But just over the past two days, he's really been able to pick up his head. It doesn't stay up for long, but it's a start. :-) Here's a picture of him after our tummy time workout on Sunday.

All good things must come to an end, and I am quickly approaching the end of my maternity leave. :-( I'll officially start back at work on Feb 9th. The thought of going back literally brings tears to my eyes, but I am thankful that I'll still be able to spend some time with Carson through out the day. We have found a wonderful nanny, so she'll be watching Carson during the day in our home. This will allow me to sneak away when I have break in my work day to steal some precious snuggle time.

I'll wrap up this post with a few more pictures of Carson and a (yet another) promise to be better and more regular with our updates. So, stay tuned.....


Oh yea....Carson has really discovered his tongue and he loves to stick it out. He cracks himself up when he does it....it's too cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you both.. He is the cutest..

Andrea & Pat

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable! We are so glad you have had all of this wonderful time with him before you have to go back to work. You are a wonderful mother! I just know the daddy will really come out in Brady as soon as they can get outdoors and be "boys"!! They will have so much fun together.
I love the little "monkey" outfit!!
Bendra