Thursday, July 17, 2008

22 Weeks

Baby Brown is 22 weeks along today! According to babycenter.com, he's about 11 inches long and approximately 1 pound. :-) He is moving around quite a bit now, and it's even to the point where Brady can feel him move. I've started to detect some patterns in his movement....he tends to really get active when I first lay down in bed for the night and when I first sit down at my desk in the morning.

Brady took me out for a fabulous steak dinner last night for my birthday, and I think that Baby Brown really enjoyed it, too. He certainly seemed to enjoy the carrot cake we had for dessert...he was moving around like crazy on the ride home. It's so hard to believe that we'll have an eight month old baby on my next birthday. What a fabulous birthday gift that will be!!

Natalie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday evening. Next year you will have help blowing out the candles! (Or maybe two years from now.) Ha!
What fun you guys will have!

Bendra

Carrie Brown said...

Congratulations!! This is really great news!! We are so happy for you!!
Carrie Brown

Jody said...

This is awesome!! You will LOVE celebrating as a new mommy! There isn't ANYTHING in the world better... so Brady, it's true ; )

Love you Nat,
Janell