Well...this post is long over due, but Brady and I wanted to officially announce that the Brown family will be expanding on November 20th. That's right, we are expecting a bouncing baby boy later this year. I am 21 weeks along right now and feeling good. I've been really tired this past week, but overall I cannot complain. Both Brady and I promise to be better about posting regular updates to our blog to document the rest of this pregnancy, so stay tuned for updates.
3 comments:
What a Cutie!!!!
We can hardly stand it until he gets here!
Love,
Mimi and Pops Brown
HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I hate to admit it but I have to agree. He kinda does have his daddy's nose. Too cute! We all can't wait to pinch those unbelievable little cheeks he will have!! Alex is going to be the perfect little example to your new addition. I just know it ; )
Love you all.
J,J,A and A
YAHOO!!!
Post a Comment