I turned away from the city centre and went in search of the Anne Frank house... After seeing the long line around the block I decided that it was best just get on the train and head back to the Hotel... I snapped a couple of pictures just so I could say "been there, seen that".
Getting back home this time felt SO good... I was able to fully unpack and put away all my coats, jackets and winter sweaters! Sadly this only lasted about 2 weeks... I was off to Aberdeen yet again :-(. It was a quick trip, but a necessary one.. I was needed to help finish up a lingering project that wouldn't seem to go away. While the actual number of days was short, the trip felt VERY long... mainly due to the extreme jet lag that plagued me most of the week... ugh.
The good news is that I've been back in the US for about a month now and there don't seem to be any more trips planned for the near future!
Look for our *NEW* blog coming soon...!!!
-brady
1 comment:
I just finished reading all of the updates and really did enjoy them.
That trip home before Easter does not sound like it was any fun!
Anyway, we are glad you are back for a while and we enjoyed your visit this weekend.
Love,
Mom/Bendra
Post a Comment