Friday, August 8, 2008

25 Weeks and the first official belly shot :-)

Hi all and happy Friday!!!

Several people have been asking me to send them a picture of my ever-growing belly, so here it is. Brady took this picture of me a couple of days ago. I was having a horrible hair day, so I made him leave my head out. LOL!!
According to babycenter.com, Carson is weighs about a pound a half now and is about 13 inches long. Both Brady and I have noticed an increase in my belly this past week. In fact, I was feel pretty uncomfortable a couple of days this past week (just feeling so big) that it made me wonder how in the world I'll be feeling in another month or two. Oh boy!!! But, other than just really starting to pop out, I am feeling good so I can't complain.

Something else that I just have to share with you (and Brady will probably think I'm being silly) is whenever we have any bad or stormy weather, Bitsy gets really upset. She shakes all over and either cowers down in a corner or runs under our dresser in the bedroom. The day after Tropical Storm Edouard came through, we ended up having some pretty stormy weather (actually more stormy than when Edouard itself blew through). Well, Bitsy was not too happy with the weather, but she found a new spot to hang out in until the storm passed. Here are a couple of pictures of Bitsy in her new-found comfort zone....this is the bottom shelf of the bookshelf in my office. I felt so sorry for her, but it was absolutely adorable!!!!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Yes, I stalk your blog daily waiting and hoping to see pictures of your ever growing belly!! ; )
You look adorable!

Bitsy~~ so cute!! I love it! She will always be your baby... no matter what!

Hugs,
J

Renee said...

What a great family of children your baby is going to be born into. Thanks for sharing! Renee

Anonymous said...

Poor Bitsy! I can almost see her shaking in those pictures.

It is good to hear that Carson is
right on target. We are getting really excited! We just arrived home from Dallas, and Addison and Alex have some tricks they can't wait to show him!

Mimi & Pops