The two favorite men in my life --oops I had better be careful because now I have Jody, Alexander and Carson!! I actually now have 5 favorite men in my life! I am overwhelmed! Love, MOM
Brady & Natalie, I just wanted to say congrats on the birth of your precious baby boy Carson Scott. He is just so handsome!! I know you are both proud parents. Enjoy the small things in life for those are the ones that give you the most joy. Please let us know if there is anything you need. We hope to be able to see you in person soon.
Aww Brady, that is PRICELESS! Congrats to you and Natalie on the birth of Carson. Enjoy him because he'll be walking and talking before you know it! Janey
5 comments:
The two favorite men in my life --oops I had better be careful because now I have Jody, Alexander and Carson!! I actually now have 5 favorite men in my life! I am overwhelmed!
Love,
MOM
Mom is right! It is overwhelming! So many amazing men in our life! Let's just pray that they all turn out like their role models.
I love you.
J
You are right. That picture is priceless! What a great memory to have captured!
Carrie
Brady & Natalie, I just wanted to say congrats on the birth of your precious baby boy Carson Scott. He is just so handsome!! I know you are both proud parents. Enjoy the small things in life for those are the ones that give you the most joy. Please let us know if there is anything you need. We hope to be able to see you in person soon.
Jeff & Debra Bunt
Aww Brady, that is PRICELESS! Congrats to you and Natalie on the birth of Carson. Enjoy him because he'll be walking and talking before you know it!
Janey
Post a Comment