As of today, Carson is a whopping three weeks old! :-) We had a nice the quiet weekend with a lot cuddling and snuggle time. On Saturday, Brady's cousins came by to meet Carson. Grant, who is about 2 1/2 years old, was a bit disappointed because he wanted to play with cousin Carson, but Carson slept through pretty much the entire visit. Here is a picture of Brady and Carson along with his cousin, Kurt, and Grant.

Here are a few updated pictures of Carson. The ones in the duckies outfit were taking on 11/21.

Is this the face of an angel or what???
Here's a rare picture of our little man with his eyes open.

A little special Mommy and Carson snuggle time....

Carson trying out his new swing/infant seat on Saturday, 11/22...
4 comments:
Love the pictures! He is adorable!! I CAN'T WAIT to meet him!
Uncle Jody
Just one more day and we can kiss that precious baby. He is too cute.
Love the pictures!
Mimi Brown
What a handsome little man you have! He is just perfect!! I know you are both thrilled to have him in your lives. Things will never be the same again, they only get better with time. Make special memories each and everyday for those days will soon be passing. Thanks for sharing part of your life with us! I know there will be more precious photos yet to come. Sit back and just enjoy life!!
Jeff & Debra Bunt
Dear Natalie,
Thank you for your very kind note regarding Boxing Match With God. It's so nice to connect with others who loved Tracye and miss her so greatly. At the same time, your blog photos show such joy and hope for the future. Your baby is precious, and I know our sweet friend is smiling down on you. I hope to cross paths with you some day. Until then, God bless, congratulations on the birth of your baby, and I wish you a happy Holiday Season.
Blessings,
MaryJane
Post a Comment