Carson and I ventured out of house today on our own. It wasn't a major venture (just to the post office), but it felt pretty major being our first outing alone. I had to pick up a parcel from the post office, so I used our new travel system (thank you Nana and Pawpaw!!!!). It worked great, but I wonder if I looked as clumsy as I felt. I feel pretty sure that I had "new mom" written across my forehead for all to see. LOL
Here are a few pictures that I took of our little man this morning....
And, here is my favorite. He knows how to ham it up already. Here's Carson blowing you all a kiss goodbye. ;-)
1 comment:
Oh my! What a big boy! The "outing" to the post office sounds like it was fun. I guess without these digital cameras we would be burning up the road to Cypress!! Thanks for the precious post!
Mimi Brown
Post a Comment