A week ago today, Carson had his first pediatrician visit, and we were quite pleased with the results. Our little man had not only met his birth weight, but he actually surpassed it by a few ounces. He was 5lb 6oz when we left the hospital on 11/4, and he was right at 6lb on 11/10. Yippie!! Because of his strong weight gain and overall good check up, his doctor doesn't need to see him again until he's two months old. We're off to a great start!!!
Here are a few updated pictures of our little man.....
10 days old
Introducing the Brown Family....
And, here are few shots taken today.....
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this babe! I hate being back in the office :-(
Oh my, how he is changing with each picture!! Too cute...and getting so big. I love the "family" picture!
Looks like Bitsy is adjusting very well.
Love,
Mimi Brown
Natalie~
Seriously, how do you look so amazing? I don't get it.
Carson is beautiful ... of course!
Love you.
J
Post a Comment