Monday, November 3, 2008

Carson and Mommy share a moment.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting and wonderful and joyous! We are so happy for you! What a beautiful baby boy you have. Congratulations to you and Brady! Thanksgiving came early this year!

Love,
Laura L

Anonymous said...

Natalie and Brady,

WELCOME BABY CARSON!

He is SO beautiful, just PRECIOUS.

I cannot wait to meet him in person one day.

Congrats, to all of you and your growing family.

Love,
Lisa Goin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Carson is a beautiful baby boy.
I know Bendra and Sid are so very
proud. We look forward to meeting
Carson Brown some day.
Get some sleep.
Love,
Jerry and Janice Bunt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Carson is a beautiful baby boy.
I know Bendra and Sid are so very
proud. We look forward to meeting
Carson Brown some day.
Get some sleep.
Love,
Jerry and Janice Bunt

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! We can't get enough of him! We were so excited to have been there for the special day!
Love Mimi and Pops Brown

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful. I couldn't be more thrilled for the both of you. What an amazing blessing!
Bobby and I will come out soon to visit! Call us if you are at Shara and John's anytime soon.
We can't wait to meet Carson!

Love,
Amy