Friday, January 18, 2008

Adjusting to life in the UK

I'm slowly but surely adjusting to life in the UK. I can drive without fear of killing anyone, and I can even get around Aberdeen without getting TOO lost. I can understand the Scots at this point, and I know the correct 'lingo' (i.e. Flat = Apartment). However what I have had a hard time adjusting to is cooking for myself (I'd be fine if I had a BBQ pit!). Even frozen pizza has been a challenge for me:




I have no problem admitting that Nat has spoiled me, and I remind her of that fact every time we talk on the phone (as well as how much I miss her).

Tomorrow will be a lazy day at a co-workers house watching the "football game" (soccer) as the weather is really nasty right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady,
Your pizza looks awful! Yuck!
Better try something else!!

Love you,
MOM