It's official! I have booked Nat's travel to the UK. Natalie will be flying over to London on February 8th and I will meet her at the airport (someone may need to give me a wakeup call, as I need to wake up at 3:30am to catch my flight to London!).
From London we will catch the Eurostar train. The Eurostar travels at 186 MPH UNDER the English channel (in the "Chunnel") across France and into Paris' Nord station. We will then spend the weekend in Paris trying to find our way around :-) .
On Monday it's back to London where we'll catch a flight to Aberdeen. For the next two weeks Nat is going to try and work from my teeny tiny flat while adjusting to a 6 hour time difference.
At the end of two weeks, we're both back off to London where we'll spend the weekend sightseeing and eating bad food :-) . We're both really excited about this opportunity, and the trip planning this morning has made eating frozen dinners (and burnt pizzas) all worth while (I've been saving my per diem to pay for the weekend trips)!
Look for many pictures and more updates as Nat's trip gets closer!
-Brady
2 comments:
February 8th isn't too far away!! Yippieeeeee!!!
Love you guys.
J and J
Brady,
Congratulations on everything. It looks like you are doing really well and your wife is beautiful. I got your link off of Jody and Janell's. It looks like you all are having a wild few months. Good to see what you are up to these days!!
Carrie Brown (of Carrie and Earle:)
Post a Comment