Sunday, January 6, 2008

The first day of four LONG months!

Well (whew!), here I go. I am not sure about this whole blogging thing. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I tend to keep my feelings pretty close to my heart. But, I am hoping that this blog will help me cope with time until my sweet husband is back home.

My incredibly handsome and loving husband of exactly three months to the day left this afternoon for a special project in Aberdeen Scotland. In fact, as I type, he is probably far over the Atlantic ocean...hopefully resting peacefully. He is expected to be there for four months give or take depending on how the project goes. We are planning for me to make a couple extended trips over there to visit him, but it will probably be a full month before I see him again. This is tough....really tough. This will be the longest that we've been apart from each other since the very first day my eyes fell upon that precious, precious smile of his.

I have work and, of course, Miss Bitsy Boo to keep me company. In addition, I still have tons to do to get our new house all unpacked and decorated and "lived in" looking. So, hopefully I'll have plenty of things to occupy my days and help time pass by more quickly. And then, there are also five little munchkins in Montgomery that I hope to spend time with. I know they can help fill my days with happiness.

Okay, I think that's enough for my first attempt at blogging. Haha...I guess I am officially now a blogger.

I love you, Brady. Hurry home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what fun!
We love the blog...
You can plan on us checking it frequently! Right now our computer is down at home so I will be checking it from work until my
personal computer rep in Scotland can assist me!!!

Love Mom and Dad Brown